Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: An bright Red swing-dress type top, that's sleeveless; black dressy leggings, and an variety of jewelry (earrings, rings, and an bracelet).

Eating/Drinking: I skipped breakfast and lunch, but just had a nice organic garden salad, topped with all my favorite veggies and pan-seared Tempeh, topped off with Sesame sticks and Orange Miso dressing. I could only eat about half of it, now I'm stuffed.

Listening to: I'm catching up on John Oliver's Last Week Tonight episodes, his continuing coverage of Stupid Watergate (parts I & II).

Last Smile: The lead technician at the tire and car service business was so entirely funny. He was teasing an client about the total fee for that person's service today by telling him that because he's from Canada (an tourist family visiting our state), he was going to charge them for Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California taxes too. While that's not entirely funny, how he did it was. He was completely stone faced in his delivery, catching everyone off guard and causing all of us to break out in laughter. LOL, can you imagine an bill with four state taxes incorporated into the entire price? I'm certain it was an snarky play of sarcasm due to 45 disrupting trade for just about any industry left in America.

Smell Like: just a trace of this morning's shower products.

Last Website: YouTube and here (BFP).

Leaving for: I dunno. I'll probably relax for a bit by working on my scores on two games in the arcade (Crazy7's and Disco Bowling)..... then find an free movie to watch online.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote