Old 11-15-2020, 09:38 PM   #2150
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good start to the day. Woke just before the alarm and took care of the babies. I made myself the last of the shepherd's pie with some broccoli and cauliflower plus a banana and half a glass of oj. It's my brunch so I had both breakfast and lunch components. After that, I got halfway ready for work, played online for a bit and checked the news and weather and then I broke out the broom and swept the place. Kids have been a little crazy with spreading the litter around lately. No worries; little do they know but I've purchased the crystal litter again and we're going to give that a go again. I cleaned up some email and then finished getting ready for work and off I went.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: