Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trumps bad decision

Trumps first bad decision was running for president and changing things for others around the world.
I "accidently" heard him on our local news flash that some people are coming from far away just to get into the destruction and theft of property of innocents. He says that they are thugs looking for an excuse to do their harm. He stated that it has nothing to do with the unfortunate death of yet another black person taken by police and his memory is being disrespected by their actions where others are showing their grief and demanding justice. First time I ever heard that man make any sense. I did not get his speech exact for sure but the idea of what he was saying sure did make a lot of sense.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: