blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
i wonder why more of us aren't disturbed by these kinds of images (a headless woman reduced to just an ass/a hole to fuck) or at the very least have thoughts about what it means about us as a society that this is *not* disturbing/we don't, as a collective, concern ourselves with what these messages mean, why they aren't 'funny' why this is/was/and always will be a 'joke' for a MALE (one who is sexist, does not love females and does not educate himself about gender/feminism/women's rights/equality) to find humor in and not a *BUTCH*, however they may identify.

the very much not humorless, apretty (i think we should realize when the joke's on us)
I agree. This is, at best, tiresome. It's insulting to butches because it assumes that they are that shallow and mindless. It's REAAALLY insulting to femmes for reasons apretty has already covered.
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post: