katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I went out on permanent disability five years ago next month. It is supposed to be reviewed every ten years. But there is no chance of it being taken away because of my age which I would have been too close to retire now anyway and there has been no improvement in things either.

My heart goes out to each and everyone of you who is looking for work and/or underemployed. I wish you all the very best luck in your job searches!!! My fingers are crossed daily for everyone and everyone in my personal life dealing with these issues.

I believe with all my heart that the economy will get better and the job situation will improve. I also believe the economy will return to a much more level playing field between employer and employee too.

Corporate America (talking about big companies) should be ashamed of themselves for sitting on over 2 trillion dollars they have recovered since the stock market bounced back. 2 trillions dollars; some of this should have been re-invested in their employees instead of hoarding it. Shame on them!!!

Hugs to all of you looking to better yourselves!!! I feel for you all having been there myself in the recession of 2001. It is so scarey to look for work and it does reflect on how we feel about ourselves. Good luck!!!!!