Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverseastar View Post
I'm really enjoying reading the variety of experiences and responses.

I'm like Ciaran and love travel so I think it can make LDR exciting for me. I'm also a very physical person so that is where the challenge comes in. If I'm in love I want to make out, hold hands, lay on their chest, snuggle to sleep...etc... and that can't happen LD nearly as often.

But that all being said, the right person is the right person and that is something special and worth pursuing like mplsgrrl was saying.
I feel you are right in this. I, while not being really as physical focused as some, do enjoy haolding hands & snuggling. I also enjoy knowing that the person is THERE. But, for me anyway, LD will work since I'm only looking to establish friendships. In time though, I will want a "no distance' relationship....lol....I wish for ALL of us to find what makes us happy, comfortable, & secure ! Whatever that looks like & feels like !
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post: