View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:58 AM   #17
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,157 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I suck at sleeping in but I do love waking up and knowing I don't have to spend the morning getting ready for work. My partner is not a morning bird like I am. Sometimes I get up early on my own and start the coffee and reading the news. Sometimes I try to stay in bed a little longer for extra snuggles, sometimes we get up together. Then there's an hour on the couch of coffee and catching up on news and chatting about the day. Then I get ants in my pants and have to get in the shower and start getting busy either with chores around the house or getting out and doing something fun or productive
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: