Old 09-19-2017, 08:16 PM   #3546
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Good for you Gayandgray! It's what works for you that counts, we are all different.

I just started my 3rd quarter of Medical Transcription and Editing, full-time online student. Three quarters until I finish. I made sure I have weights next to my desk and every morning, 5 days a week I have been doing (today)

100 sit-ups. I started to meet my left elbow with my right knee and it's working wonders with my external oblique's.
10 push-ups
1 minute plank
15 mountain climbing and I switched this as well. I meet my left knee with my right side when I bring it up.
10 reps with 2 six pound arm weights in different directions.

I just make sure I do something 5 days a week. I don't push myself if I can't but I try to do as many as possible. By the time I graduate, around July 2018, I will be fit, ready to work and play hard. I can't wait!

Last edited by Sunshine; 09-19-2017 at 08:19 PM. Reason: I wanted to be clear and edit my content ;). Thank you
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post: