Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I'll use an all gender restroom when it's provided.If not then I will play it safe and tell the women who stare at me or tell me that I'm in the wrong restroom that I'm a woman. Still some will not believe me and they will either run out quickly or go get security and I have to put up with the same old crap of proving to the owners of the establishment that I'm a girl and to go online and educate themselves about butch women. Depends on the situation.Because if I need to shit I will use the men's stall just to avoid the trouble and headaches like "Hey!,this is the women's restroom " because it's not worth getting killed over. Yes,that world still exist for us.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote