View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 08:37 PM   #22
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Today soon as I stepped of the elevator, I saw my team of African-American nurses at my doctor's office. They always make me feel so good, I love every one of them! And they make me feel special. too. They all came over and became really chatty, all smiles and hugs. I really needed all their cheerfulness and affection today.

I was tested again for diabetes. The test was negative just like a year ago.They are making me an appointment with a neurologist. Seems I am experiencing symptoms of neuropathy. I never heard of that ailment until now. Also have to go back and see the wound care doctor. Not the jackass one but the sweet one. I have another hole in my leg. The left one this time, inside calf.

I am so ready to correct all this and forget it. And I will.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: