How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,195 Times in 5,149 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I saw the kidney doctor today to see if I could get an explanation for why I've had these two stays in the hospital with my creatinine levels shooting sky high. Turns out I probably have type 4 kidney disease, or maybe type 3, which is about 2 steps away from dialysis. So, no more NSAIDs, lower salt and less protein. I can have Tylenol for pain, and Imitrex for migraines, and topical Voltaren for my knees and that's it. I won't be doing much walking or leaving the house, as far as I can see. If I had known all those years of daily ibuprofen and BC powders would lead to this, I might have taken it easier. But what else could I have done? Not go to work? Not live my life? Guess I'll be paying for that now.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: