imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Canada Day also symbolises colonisation, Imperialism, and the loss of people's families and lands.

I don't celebrate canada day as I don't believe in "patriotism" - Since I believe patriotism is a false and dangerous concept. I've seen too much of it in Imperialist nations in my travels and it's used as a weapon against neighbors rights to live where they do (or how they do) or immigrants or bordering nations.

But if you do celebrate canada day, spend some of that time thinking about how to get that lying corrupt non-elected bastard Harper out of office, please.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: