View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 10:34 PM   #4623
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I wore my fitbit even though I knew I wasn't going to be doing any intentional exercise and was pleased to see I got 4000 steps, which I count as about 30 minutes of walking. That puts a positive spin on things, and I like it.

It was a day off work for the Jewish holiday, and I was going to be tending to one of my cat's ailments. Without the fitbit I would have assumed that I barely walked at all- but I did, Blanche, I did!

Thank you, body, for the 4000 steps
I hope your furry one is going to be alright...

You answered my unasked question, I wondered why coming up from the beach near sunset time there was a gathering of probably around a hundred folks seemingly together for I didn’t know what. Given the headgear seemed to be about 50/50 ball cap vs Yamaka, I was guessing something Jewish. Thanks!

ETA Okay, just looked it up, seems this is more than “something Jewish” I hope you are having a good new year and Happy Rosh Hashanah!

Last edited by Kelt; 10-01-2019 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Trying to get my foot out of my mouth..
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: