View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:55 PM   #59
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

And the customer of the week award goes to Christina...

5:06 pm 05/16/2013: After the standard greeting, and the address for the service is pried out of Christina, while she dove down more rabbit holes than I could have ever imagined....

Hollylane: Christina, I don't see that you have been authorized on Vance's account, so, unfortunately, I can't discuss the account information with you. However, I will tell you that we have sent for the reconnection at the pole, for electric service at this address.

Christina:
We paid you good money a 1/2 an hour ago, why is my F*@##$@ing electricity still off????!!!??? I don't know why they did it at the pole anyway. The a**hole who turned it off told me there would not be any reconnection fees, you better not have charged a fee!!! I want my power on NOW!!! Did you charge me a fee???

Hollylane (after reviewing the notes, seeing the standard pole cut-in fee of $75, and noting that no payments had been received in the past 6 months): Christina, is the account holder available? I'd be happy to talk with you about any charges to the their account, if I can verify that I'm able to discuss Vance's account with you.

As to the reason for cutting the service out at the pole, according to the notes for this address, our service person was unable to access the meter, because you were blocking it with your body. Because this is a restoration at the pole, it requires a bucket truck to restore your power. The bucket truck crews are also working to resolve outages, and it could be up to 24 hours before the electricity at this address is restored. Had we cut out at the meter, it would have only been a few hours, at the most. Without discussing the account information, I can advise you that reconnection fees for service disconnected at the pole, are the same for all customers, and the amount would be $75. Had this been done at the meter, the fee would have only been $30.

Christina: WHAT??!!!??? He's a f**ing LIAR!!!! I didn't block nothing!!!!!! I want the power on by MIDNIGHT, with NO FEES, or I am filing a complaint!!!!

Hollylane: I'd be happy to provide you with the Public Utility Commission's telephone number, but I'm afraid they would need to speak with the customer of record.

Christina: I want to talk to your Supervisor right now you moron!

Hollylane: Christina, I can get someone on the line for you, but unfortunately, they would not be able to help you anymore than I can. You are not on the account, and we cannot provide you a time frame for reconnection, other than the 24 hour window, that the account holder was advised of at 3:15 pm today.

(I continued to explain the situation to Christina for another 10 minutes, while she continued to curse me out)

Hollylane: I'm afraid this conversation has become non-productive Christina, I am unable to assist you with your demands, and I am unwilling to continue with this call while you verbally abuse me. Please have Vance give us a call, if he has any further questions.

Christina: #@)(*%_)@#$($#_$_$@(*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*CLICK*

3:00 pm 05/17/2013 (23.75 hours later): Service was restored. Notes on the account showed that she had continued verbally abusing our 24 hour outage reps throughout the night. I can't help but wonder if the bucket truck crew, saved this cut-in until only a few minutes remained in the 24 hour window, because of her behavior. If they did, I want to buy them a round.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: