View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 06:23 PM   #31680
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Decisions, decisions... J raided the freezer again and took home salmon, hamburger, chicken. Then brought back, chicken fajitas, spaghetti sauce with meat, and salmon with some sort of glaze on it. I've had a baby spoon size bite of each and all three are delicious. Now all I have to do is warm up some tortillas or boil some spaghetti or nuke a freezer pack of asparagus just depending. I'll probably go with fajitas since that's what I have the most of. Tonight I was hungry well before dinner, so I've had dessert to tide me over it was Great Value Berry Medley- blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, with some milk and a little Splenda mixed in. Well generic version of Splenda actually but I couldn't tell the difference just as good and still, like with the brand name, only a little goes a long way. I was surprised because usually frozen berries are so sour but these were actually fairly sweet even without it. Anyhow, my son got me hooked on these Extreme Wellness tortilla wraps each one, and they're huge, only has 4 net carbs. So along with some sour cream and some avocado I'll be feasting tonight.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: