Old 06-17-2015, 06:07 AM   #2240
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I watched both of these yesterday.

Excellent visual smorgasbord of dino stuffs and I learned a new trick to hide my scent for when I'm being hunted by one.

Rawr.

This was a good movie but it disturbed me at certain parts, especially how Chappie was treated as he was learning how to process his world. It mimicked the patterns of an abusive household with a child in it and when he was attacked and then attacked again, I actually had to get up and walk away from the TV for a minute. That was a surprise to me. Thankfully, things took a turn for the better.

One thing that I noticed is that in these movies there were 3 actors who typically play good guy roles (a detective, an FBI psychologist and Wolverine) and they played against the type here I did not like that.

I like my good guys good and my bad guys dead.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: