Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1) As I have aged, grown, I've noticed that I'm not as fast to drop kick problematic issues like I used to. But, under mixed combinations of trigger tripping circumstances, I am known to pull out my proverbial big guns and apply the perfect hush remedy.

2) I've had a few loves in life....but when Juan came into my life, my whole world burst into flames. I've fallen sooooo hard, for my Cuban Sugarman. He's so smart, I'm almost terrified of his intelligence, lol. I'm sure he probably thinks the same thing about me. When we're together, I know there's nothing in the world we can't face together. He's mine and I'm his, hook, line and sinker.

3) I love to drive, I'm proud of my near perfect driving record. But I might not ever drive again. And, I'm okay with that, for now. My near traffic fatality accident has traumatized me in ways that I couldn't expect.... I'm fearless, in so many ways. But life changed for me the day I nearly died. Maybe, in time, I will not be so deeply affected by the traffic accident.

4) I've always prided myself on my own independence. I've since discovered that I can't live without Juan. He's my whole world. He's all I can see, for miles and miles. We study each other with hungry eyes and devour each other like we haven't eaten anything in days. He drives his closest friends crazy with talking about me all the time. I have no idea if I'm driving my friends crazy, lol.

5) I've come close to swooning, a few times in life. I used to be so jaded and thought that swooning was just some imagined personal experience. Not anymore, though. Juan makes me swoooooon. Swooning is a very real thing. Juan proved that to me.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: