View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 10:51 AM   #5166
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Looking forward to ...

getting an extremely heavy stump I worked on Sat and Sun loaded on the truck. I want it gone ASAP and never see it again! I finally got it unattached from the ground yesterday. It is small looking but so heavy. Had to sit down and rest once before I got it out of the hole in the ground. Late Sat just before dark, I took my 12 gauge and put 6 rounds of military grade double ought shot in the very base. They tore enough plugs out of the very bottom underneath so I was able to set it on fire up under it. It burned until almost 11:00 p.m. Sat night.

Before anyone suggests it, I will not chain or tie stumps to my truck and pull them out. I know someone who was killed using that method.

I said the last time I removed a live stump it would be the last but this one was in Jennifer's favorite play area. It had to go.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: