View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 10:22 AM   #2018
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Frustrated with this snake situation at my home.

I already posted about seeing a large copperhead on my property before work on Friday. This morning, barely daylight, I killed a baby snake at my backdoor on my patio. It is so badly mutilated, I cannot tell what kind it is when comparing online photos. Before the dogs can go out on leashes to potty, I go out first alone, check the patio, around it and the yard too. I am toying with the idea of setting up a bait station about 50 yards into the woods. If they go for it, I could blow away some of them. Looking at getting some 1/4 inch hardware cloth and doing some rigging. If I have to, I will install an additional fence outside the chainlink, put some juice to it. Fry the bastards!! I know I cannot eliminate every single one but will give it hella try.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: