Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default In no particular order...

1) I grew up in the Republican stranglehold of not only my home state, but was the only member of my family who did not adopt republican values or the typical mindset eschewed by members of my immediate family and extended family. I took a lot of heat for bucking family traditions. I was an outsider in my very own family. And I paid a huge price for it, growing up in my family.

2) I tend to favor the stories of the anti-hero, rather than buying into the story of the hero.

3) I'm not proud of having invested ten years of my life to become a member among the ranks of the so-called educated. Knowing what I know now is no different before I invested in an education. I'm not any smarter, thank heavens. I've just got a better set of .... skills, so to speak. Maybe one day I won't feel bitter about it, but I have grown cynical over time. I'm still growing, I'm still learning, I remain committed to an attitude of humility and seek to shape my life in ways which will help me to feel better about who I am and who or what I still could become.

4) I'm an artist, of sorts. I like to draw or paint or create sculpture.

5) I sometimes struggle with poetry. I appreciate poetry. I like to create poetry or prose. Sometimes I write vast amounts of literature; then I will go several years before my creative writing process comes back to life.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: