TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

How are all of you caregivers doing lately? I haven't posted in a while either.
I'm dealing with things that are happening here with an old woman that is 86 and and has dementia or something going on, she's delusional and accusatory of me. I have become a target for her yelling and screaming at me for no reason, she thinks I"m doing all sorts of things. It's gotten worse in the last year. I have been dealing with this neighbor like this for 2 years now and finally the new manager that's been here since last year is trying to get the woman's family to do something about it. She's about to get evicted because she's harrassing me and I feel bad about it but I have to take care of my own sanity. She's affecting my ptsd, anxiety goes through the roof and I end up taking full dosings of my anxiety meds just to calm down some. I lose sleep over all this and it's just getting worse for her and for me. I told my apt. manager today either something is done to stop her or I"m moving out. I don't know what else to do. I"ve been asked to give my manager 2 months so I agreed to it. I told her I have no place to move to but if I have to, I WILL MOVE OUT because I can't live like this anymore. I just feel like calling my younger sister and telling her I need to move on with my life and for her to come talk mom into moving where she is so I can move on. I feel bad about all this but it's just getting to me. The stress and the worries and the bullshit dealing with this neighbor. I"m in therapy and dealing with some issues I need to deal with but this stuff with this lady is interfering with my life. I feel like putting my head in a wall or pulling my hair out....I won't do that,I'm just venting. Adult protective services was called about her last year and they say they cannot make her go to a nursing home to get the help she needs, that they can't intervene because she's not harming herself or in harms way.
I just wish her family would get off their asses and take care of her better and move her to a nursing home where she needs to be. It's ripping me up emotionally and mentally to deal with her almost everyday she sees me outside, and I feel trapped here, stuck in my apt so I don't have to deal with her. I just wanna scream my head off !
Sorry for the vent, but I just needed to. thanks .