View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #10
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

Where I am on the Canadian East Coast, it's currently around 110 cents a litre, which converts to around $3.65/gallon if we're using US measurements. So... roughly the same as what girlin2une is paying over in Ontario.

I'm actually really pleased with this. It's the lowest it's been in four years out here and by a significant amount. Just a few months ago I was paying upwards of 140+ cents a litre, which is $4.65/gallon.

I guess it's all relative. Personally, I would love to pay $3.28/gallon! That would be 98 cents a litre! OMG. I would feel like that lady in the Ikea commercials when it came time to pay at the pump. "START THE CAR!"