View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 11:25 PM   #4754
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gemme

Hey Gemme, I don't understand the concept of going hunting. When I was in early grade school I went with Charlie (my father) or grandfather but they were not really true hunters.

For me, I do not have any desire to shoot deer, birds, rabbits, squirrels, etc but I will shoot any venomous snake in a heartbeat with no guilty feelings at all. NONE!

Target practice is a hobby which I enjoy immensely. And it keeps me skilled. Plus there are so many different cool add-ons you can install on firearms. I am a true sucker for a gadget.

I like to read when you post about your crafts. Interesting to me ... I admire people who can do things like crafts because I haven't one artsie bone in my body. There is a lady down the street who can sew anything. Plus, she is always doing artsie crafts too. The other day she was talking about a weekend two weeks ago when she did a marathon sewing weekend. She said her eyes were very tired at the end of it. She is another one like you, blessed with the crafty talent.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: