Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I really believe that is what saved Jo for as long as it did - almost 3 years. We all treated her like she had a splinter. The little kids were the ones who didn't understand why she lost her hair, or why she would try to eat a meal at the table with us, then run to the bathroom, or would spend hours cleaning out closets to keep busy because the meds made her hyperactive.

Jo was active up to the last week of her life. She mentioned to her husband that steps were hard for her to do, and the next day she had a series of strokes that took her voice. All she could do is moan and groan.

Everyone handles devistating news differently. Some are able to deal with it, and move on. Others fear the unknown. I just pray to do God's Will, and let His Will be done, not mine. My Will - He knows what it is.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: