Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Every one does everything perfect at my house. I have no pet peeves or complaints at all. Nothing but harmony , peace and happiness here.
I live alone but still.... hahaha No complaints here. But I feel your pain. Everyone's pain who posted here. I feel your frustration. I do. I really do. hahahah Ok maybe I don't , but I sort of understand what you're going through. Ok I'm lying I don't at all, but it's funny as heck , so keep them flowing. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
yes i never had any complaints about myself when i lived alone, well sometimes i drank out of the milk carton and ate out of the pots, but other than that i was just SOOOOO fantabulous to have as a room mate!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: