View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #13
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Dim sum - that reminds me of one of the great scenes in A Christmas Story (the Chinese, the duck, the cleaver, etc.) Seven days with Dad? Oh are you going to get to know each other. Better get those board games dusted off and ready. :-)

Thank you for the post, T, and sure I'll hook dad up with the conference call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Do you think I could hook my father up with you guys for a conference call? Just kidding, but he's coming to stay with me for SEVEN FULL DAYS. I have no TV, no car I'd let him drive in the city, and nothing to do with him, day in and day out. I really wish I could set him up with some people--he's a lot of fun. For others.

I hope you all have a nice holiday wherever you are. Hooking up people here is a great idea, Sonot. I think I'm going to haul Dad down to Chinatown for dim sum. He'll freak, but it's our tradition of 10 years so....
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post: