Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I think these are really good examples, Pashi. Just looking at someones profile or posts is not "stalking" them. If you have a bad relationship with them, or they are your estranged ex, then while I don't necessarily think it's stalking (but could be) it is at the very least, creepy. Why do you care what someone you don't like has to say unless you are actively trying to find fault, mock them or make them feel uncomfortable?

If we choose to post something here, it can be read. Do I think it's okay to post it elsewhere without asking permission? No. That's creepy too. We can either decide to put ourselves out there with a good heart and the hope that folks reading it will have good hearts and no malicious agenda, or hide our sunny little hearts under a rock
^5

we can all hope that there is no malicious intentions of another

it's just nice to know that the forum takes their terms of service seriously it gives a very comforting feeling

but the main question was for the being invisible
Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post: