purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Just wanted to shout out to folks in Big D. I'm here visiting my parents, whose part of town was spared the tornados which seemed to hit all the other three corners of the region.

The weather sure is nice now, though I hear it's going to be a little worse on Easter Sunday.

We're going to a nice restaurant for a late brunch. Last night, we went to Rockfish, which I really like. The eatin' is great down here!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

A warm Howdy to you all—I mean, "ya'll"! Monday morning I hit the skies for NYC. Sigh.

IslandScout
I'm sorry I didn't see this while you were still in town. I wouldn't have loved to try to meet you. Any friend of Jennifer's is someone I'd like to meet! Hope you had a safe trip back to NYC.