View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #11
Oneida

How Do You Identify?:
Free

Oneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
I will admit all though my thyroid makes it harder it isn't my biggest problem when it comes to my weight it is the horror munchies I get at night.I behave so well all day at work, I make a healthy dinner and then around 9:15 I am thinking of a snack.I try not to keep any sweets in the house but it doesn't stop me.I turn into a contestant on Iron Chef and I will find a way to make something out of nothing.Oh and the weight watchers desserts or skinny cow ice creams taste so good but I am pretty sure your only supposed to eat one at a time......:
Lizzy!!!

This is one of my all-time favorite posts! I have quoted your reference to iron chef to my friends, and we have all laughed so hard with total understanding (my best friend Anna said, "two words: sugar burritos"). thanks for sharing your fantastic wit and stories!
Oneida is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oneida For This Useful Post: