StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Candy Land Heaven

I thought it would be fun to see what everyones favorite candy is or what candy you loved when you were a kid . If you make great candy or know someone that does, Can I have some?. Look.. I make Blaze drive me 60 miles to Galveston, for great salt water taffy, they make it right there in the store. the taffy maker will throw pieces at you while he's wrapping it . they have it by the barrels!!!! I buy several pounds. I love it . Ya know good taffy is really hard to find!... It's called La King's

If you know a place where they make the best candy ever please share...

I wanted to start a candy thread cause i love candy , I don't eat much of it tho. actually prefer homemade. I have worked two candy stores I met my best friend there. We had to answer the phone "Candy Heaven Where all your dream come true." She hopes to have her own candy store one day.

my favorites: Banana taffy, chocolate taffy , Homemade caramel , pralines i sometimes get in new orleans, redhots

So..... what's your candy?
Happy Halloween