View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 05:10 AM   #19
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,164 Times in 3,021 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The primary hospital in my county is now full and they are sending people about an hour north to a more rural hospital where numbers are lower.

The school district where my sister-in-law teaches and where my nephews go to school just went remote because there are so many teachers on quarantine they can't keep in-school learning. I don't know how she's going to teach high school honors classes while home schooling a kindergartener with autism and ADD/ADHD and a third grader who is just going to want to play video games and tell fart jokes. I can't even go over to help. Hopefully this is very short term- the remote learning. Their virtual school is 6.5 hours on line for all elementary school age kids. I don't know how they think that is healthy at all. At least the little one is excused from a lot due to his IEP.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: