Thread: Barter anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 08:53 AM   #63
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, okay... I admit, these dresses are too dang big on me!! I am giving em away and some of them are rather pretty, too. So if you are a femme, or a butch that likes to cross dress, whatever and you are a person of size, you might be interested.

Twice in the last week I have tried on these dresses, telling myself I can take them in, yadda yadda yadda. But you know what? I remember how bloody hard it was when I was several hundred pounds bigger, getting any clothes at all that could fit. I have already donated a bunch last week, but these are the ones I tried to hold on to for whatever lame ass reason I was telling myself. It is time that someone could actually use these.

PM me if you would like me to send you dresses. 5x-2x, though my sweetie thinks even the 1x is looking ridiculous upon me now. I am willing to let go and let someone else enjoy these dresses, these awesome fabrics. Though I can sew and alter especially dresses with the best of them, I think it would be nicer to let someone of size wear something pretty. Might even help them get a job or something, mebbe just go outside and enjoy a beautiful day feeling good about themselves when so often we people of size have a hard time with such mundanities.

Though I am much smaller today, I will always be a person of size at heart. No matter how much wt you lose, you never lose that.

Last edited by Lady_Di; 07-08-2012 at 08:54 AM. Reason: oh, I don't really want anything in return. Postage would be cool, though... a cotton quilt does sound lovely! lol
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post: