A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,785 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Vaccine could save the Tasmanian Devil from extinction.

Last week, 20 captive-bred Tasmanian devils were returned to the wild. While that may not seem to be much of a population bump, it’s a start for the famously snarly marsupials that have been devastated by a communicable cancer known as devil facial tumor disease.

Since it was first discovered in 1996, the cancer has killed off as many as 90 percent of the animals in many parts of their habitat. With no cure in sight, conservationist resorted to rounding up hundreds of disease-free animals from the wild, where they were placed in safe captive-breeding programs located far from the possibility of infection.

http://www.takepart.com/article/2015...-ptnr-huffpost

* I have an artist pal who painted a captivating portrait on this topic. At the risk of coming off as spamming this site, if anyone is interested in seeing it, you can message me. We can not afford to lose these precious guys.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: