Old 03-05-2015, 02:45 PM   #16
thedreamerin

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, or miss
Relationship Status:
single

thedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputation
Default Things can get ugly

I don't think it's unbutching to want to defend her. It is, however, unwise. Life is full of people who will want to cut you down or ridicule you. Like others have said it's either because they have their own personal demons to fight or that they don't like your face.
Who can make sense of it? I know I can't.
However, I think the high road is the better route. Yeah as a femme we'd want to pull out some quick moves and ninja chop a few foos but really, have you trained to fight hand to hand? Even if you have violence is like a cancer, it only spreads negativity.
I look at it this way. Sometimes I really would love to swing a sack of heavy coins at a person, but the feeling of hitting someone? I don't think it would be nice. Besides, those type of people are beneath me.
Best revenge you can have is go home with her and give her extra attention.
thedreamerin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedreamerin For This Useful Post: