Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I love football, since I first came to his country my father taught me and watched games with me, I fell in love with The Steelers, I love the violence, roughness, testosterone all over the air, hard hits, good food and cheering your team on.

I can't, this week I found out something I never knew, The Superbowl event brings in the worst of things.. It brings in hundreds sometimes even thousands, of underage children that are being raped, tortured,and pimped out..

It's one of the biggest human trafficking events in this country, little girls are being sold off like cattle to be raped, abused and tortured. I ask all of you to please think about boycotting this event, think of our herstory, these children who while we eat and drink are being raped.

I love football, but not enough to ignore the sick things being done during this event.

>link<

>link<

Thanks for listening
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
The winning team picks who makes the ring. The design is supposed to tell the story of the superbowl. They make about 150 pf em and they cost about 5000 dollars a piece. What a fucking waste of money!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
I am curious if anybody from this thread has read this and is going to participate in boycotting the superbowl? The reason I ask is because I see many of the people posting in here are supposedly all about womens rights. Some of you are the first in line when there is a damsel in distress so what is keeping my fellow community members from acknowledging this female travesty?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond!!!
I don't know Grant! Spending $5,000 on a ring doesn't seem like a hefty price, when people are spending LESS on little boys and girls for sex! I mean seriously - This is the Super Bowl.

For some reason, 2011 is the year to expose Sex Trafficking in the United States and most importantly, how the Super Bowl in Texas plays a huge role in adding to this atrocity.

Unlike Snow and Grant - I could give a fuck about football. I think the game is repulsive, so in reality I am not missing out on anything by not watching it. I do not go to Super Bowl parties. Not missing out on a thing. What is shocking to me about all of this... That we as a community are not discussing this. That we as a community, knowing what is going on -- all we can say is...

GO PACKERS GO!

I sat my youngest son down with his friends -- Age group 19 -20 - The age where the testosterone is flowing strong. I had them watch the videos out there on Human Sex Trafficking during the Super Bowl. What I watched was an emotional response to what they saw. OUTrage and sadness at the news that little girls and boys, as young as 9 & 10 will be sold to spectators of Super Bowl Sunday. Literally thousands of our babies.

I asked Bennie (age 20) last night... Are you going to a Super Bowl party tomorrow? "No Ma!" How come Bennie? "We are boycotting it, Ma!" Are you upset you are not watching it? "No Ma, this is pretty fucked up what's goin' on!" I am not sure what the other boys are going to be doing... But I can tell you this. They will have the images of young children being bought, sold and raped during the games.

My older son (intellect) doesn't believe boycotting will do any good - Believes we need to speak out about it. But not watching is not going to do anybody any good. Personally - I don't get how you can watch knowing what's going on.

I guess I really want to know what our community thinks about this! What you might be thinking when you are watching the game later today with your buddies! Will you be thinking about the thousands of children? Or will you be thinking - Go Packers Go?

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: