Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

building trust takes years of thought, effort, patience, tears, humility, and honesty; all oft repeated. unbuilding trust can take a single second, a hasty assumption, a thoughtless act; especially when oft repeated.

Abraham Lincoln

the manner in which one endures that which must be endured is more important than the thing to be endured

also Abraham Lincoln

self respect is about saying 'stop' when someone hurts you, saying 'no' to the person you love most, saying 'unacceptable' when you're being fed a line of shit and saying 'step off' when even G*d treds on your toes

Dad

i refuse to give someone power if they refuse to respect the fact that i did it. that's like putting your balls in someone elses vice and forgetting to pocket the key

also Dad
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post: