View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:10 PM   #1682
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~
Lately, the news stations are only carrying part of the Coronavirus Task Force Briefings. THEN they go back to the anchors who feel it's their duty to expound
and pontificate on just what's been said! Yesterday in fact CNN, ABC, and MSNBC all cut away around the same time and returned to their anchors.

George, Wolf, (I forget who was on duty on MSNBC) I'm smart enough to understand, as I assume most of your other viewers are as well. I don't need you to spend the next hour explaining and re-hashing!

I want to hear all the questions reporters are asking these task force members or Trump and hear what THEY have to say NOT YOU!!!!
MSNBC did it again today!

I have nothing again Chuck Todd in fact I enjoy him BUT let the briefing end before you feel the need to jump in!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote