Old 03-26-2020, 07:35 PM   #776
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Devs (TV Mini-Series, 2020, Hulu release)

Earlier today, I watched the last episode (10th) in the first season of Star Trek: Picard, I loved it.

And, the reason I am mentioning it was that I also watched (this afternoon) the first episode of the sci-fi mini-series "Devs" - If you have seen Picard, you will remember Dr. Jurati (Alison Pill) - she also plays Katie in Devs. It was kinda strange to move from one series to another series and see the same person in both. (lol)

I watched Devs on FX, which is in one of my cable bundles. (It is associated with Hulu).

"A computer engineer (Lily) investigates the secretive development division in her company, which she believes is behind the disappearance of her boyfriend."

Reviews are really good, and I am enjoying it. It's a sci-fi series, but has a mystery/crime element. Music is interesting and the locals are beautiful, San Fran and beautiful nature scenery. It got me hooked 'cause you aren't told what Devs actually is, and that is also part of the mystery.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: