Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Someone posted that straight women can be fun, but I would like to add that they can also be dangerous.The problem for me was that they were married..some with husbands and small children.I never once assumed that she loved me enough to run off and leave behind her family.I knew they were straight because they'd be the first one to break it off.I still had fun,i'm pretty sure they did.

I myself am not bi-sexual,but I am super curious about some people that I meet in my life and sometimes this leads (for me anyways) wanting more than friendship..no strings attached..and afterwards we can both remain being friends or, part and go on our merry way.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: