Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I made some changes in mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Everyone, please copy the LAST and most recent list when adding to it to get all the updates.

1. Gemme ~ hearts, felines, the color blue, John Hughes movies, butterflies, snail mail, coconut, fantasy creatures (unicorns, dragons), music, flowers.

2. clay ~ Dolphins, teal, blue, dachshunds, Pumpkin Spice chai, coconut, knives, reading Nicholas Sparks, postcards, the beach.

3. Breathless - Dragons, butterflies, every shade of blue, lace, music, rocks/sand, Celtic anything, stained glass, sweet peas and trees.

4. purepisces (will be back for 10 things)

5) CCB: pink, purple, unicorns, ocean stuff/mermaids, vintage, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, kawaii style, mixed media art, snail mail, cats.

6) nycfem: only black and white, fat positive theme, vintage, cats, femme theme, kawaii / Sanrio style, occult, cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, encouraging / positive, and tiny tiny tiny

7. nanners ~ cats, rainbows, coffee, leaves/trees, pink, purple, traveling, irises (the flower), baking, celestial things

8. Besame : all things pink, frilly, lace, shabby chic, hearts, sea shells, bows, gardening, beach, cats

9. GeorgiaMa'am - Mid Century Modern architecture and design, pin up girls, Disney animals, gems/pretty rocks, vintage ephemera, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, the outdoors, Art Nouveau decorative arts, sugar skulls, music

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: