View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 10:05 AM   #3284
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default TEMPTATION -KRIS BRYANT

I liked this book. But i do like kris byrant books in general.
She writes mostly lesbian romance, which until a few years ago i thought wouldn't be something i would be interested in.
This book is a more easy book of hers to read. You pretty much know where the story will end.
Its not my favourite of hers, but still it was good to read.
Kris Bryant books i can recommend whole heartedly are Touch (the chemistry is off the chart in this book), Forget Me Not, Falling. And Taste is a absolute great book if you are into cooking and romance (one of my favs because of the way kris describes the cooking and food side of things)
And if you like fairy short stories And kittens that steal the limelight in a book Tinsel. (i am more of a dog fan but even i fell in love with this precious kitten)
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post: