View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 07:38 AM   #1134
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
This is smart - and I have just recently started doing this, too. If I have an entire outfit - pants, shirt, shoes, jewelry, sweater - and I get something on the shirt (which I often do - *I'm a sloppy eater and I can't figure out how to change that*), the whole outfit is kaput. There have been some outfits I've loved that were absolutely ruined because I couldn't find a replacement shirt after I got a grease stain on it.

*This is my contribution to the thread's original intent.

Have you tried OxiClean Baby Stain Remover or Sunlight Lemon Laundry Detergent Bar? I have used both and found they both work quite well in removing grease stains.

There is a DIY method using WD-40 and baking soda followed by liquid dish soap or liquid laundry detergent that seemed to have worked well based on their pics. This is the link if you are interested in checking it out.... https://www.lalalisette.com/removing-set-in-oil-stains/ I personally haven't tried this method but if you do I would be interested in knowing your results.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: