Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I think compliments can be very flirty, as can a look of pure admiration! A sideways glance....a touch on the arm when talking. An unexpected whistle....

Thank you June! We work our little fingers to be bone to express admiration for the beauty and hotness around us.

And I totally get what you are saying. It would be nice to have someone around to do the things we don't want to or are not good at. Each person can play to their strengths.

Like I don't ever want to be in a position where I am cheated on or yelled at or told what to do ever again.

If I am not putting out enough? No prob, see your other GF.
I want to spend Christmas at the beach? again, no prob take your other GF to your parents for family time.
You don't like how I fold towels??
How I squeeze my toothpaste?
What I watch on TV?
What way the toilet paper goes on? and other BS you can think of...not a problem, because you have other relationships in your life who might enjoy your toothpate tube issues...live with them.
Want to dish out passive aggressive whining?....thats right, call someone else.

See Me when you want to spend special time with and serve Me. Heh.

Last edited by Apocalipstic; 05-03-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Apocalipstic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post: