Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a few weeks since I have seen Simon, Toffee and Petunia, so when I dropped by to see my BFF (sil), Petunia usually is out in the front yard, waiting for me to pet her and talk to her.... but she was up on the cedar fence, staring at me, with her tail swishing in the air. LOL!

After I walked up to the front door, carrying the lunch sack, I usually hear both dogs going ape, but today, miracles of miracles, both dogs were.... sitting behind the front door, tails wagging crazily, not one big scary bark out of either of them, and they didn't even try to push me down with love. HA!

Luckily, I had treats in my purse.

I loved up Simon and Toffee and gave them treats; then Petunia came up to the back door, to be let in. I let her in....and she talked up a storm. I picked her up and gave her the biggest smooch on top of her head, then put her down and gave her the biggest treat she's ever enjoyed (it had cat nip in it).

Today was such a huge surprise to not be mowed over by both dogs, lol!

I think they love me, just as much as I love both Simon and Toffee.

Petunia, too. *maow*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: