Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default FUN and awesome thread idea....bring on da food...

Being southern, loving my southern delicacies, and yes, even our FRIED foods...I am always open to hearing others talk of their food love(s). It's a WIN-WIN!
It will be interesting to subscribe to this post and to follow with drooling anticipation the posts..yummmm.
One of my faves is:
Lowcountry Boil....made with bacon, kilebasa, onions, Old Bay Seasoning, and S & P to taste. Once that is browned in bottom of a pot....add a bottle of beer, diced red potatoes, and a little water...let potatoes cook, then add in corn cobettes, and add more beer/water to cook them. I add a little more Old Bay with each layer..as you want all th eingredients to have the taste. Once all this is done, I have a steamer basket I place shrimp in single layer in, sprinkle with some Old Bay and place inside top of pot and cover. Let shrimp turn a nice cooked pink (NEVER submerge shrimp in liquids!! a big NO NO) Once shrimp cooked, place steamer rack aside and dip out bowl of the veggies, meats, and potatoes and an ear of corn. Add shrimp..ENJOY!!!
Nextttttttttttttt..

My FAVE chef is....Paula Deen and Gordon Ramsey!!