View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:59 AM   #39
EthanGaBoy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
no longer watching and waiting she found me!!

EthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Darlin' one...

Hello My Darlin' One,

Again today I thought of you and my heart burned for you. The roads I have chosen have been so long without you. Even at my best I knew that you were out there and I ached to be better so I could find you faster. I looked and there were those who did thier damage. Who used me the way I know others used you. Who abused me and took my kindness for weakness the way your kindness was turned against you. The abuse that befell you I can only imagine until I hear your sweet voice tell me of your trials. When living hard caught up to me and took away the use of my legs and ability to work, my mind and soul screamed for you. I pushed to rebuild myself and even at my best I became half man half machine. Still I waited. Knowing... BELIVING that you my sweet darlin' are out there and that you felt my hurt and pain. That somewhere in the night you heard my cries for you and you sat up knowing it was me calling out to you. Letting you know I'm here and I haven't forgotten nor have I stopped fighting. My heart scarred and numb from a life that I didn't want nor ask for and I as I planned to leave my home to find you a terrible poison entered my body and turned my plans again on end. I slept for a month. Fighting poison and fever to see you in both dreams an delusions as my tormented screams echoed the hallways. When I woke confused and alone I prayed. I prayed to God to give me the strenth to fight this battle He had placed on me. I begged for the reasons. I cursed and fought and hated those Doctors and nurses.Then at night I prayed for them, I prayed for streanth, I prayed for you. I knew God must have a plan He must have some faith in me and needed me to see and understand that my life was not lost. He would put no more on me than I could handle and I had to find my true self so that I could find you. That only you would recongnise the bass in my voice and the scruffy beard on my face. That you would look into my road weary eyes and not only see who I became but who I had been. And that underneathe my armor to the world you would see the man who had fought so long to find you and you would love every part of me. I swear my Darlin' I am comming for you. I am sorry the wait has been so very long. I'm sorry for the pain I know you have suffered. When I finally am before you please forgive me for making you wait. I will take you in my arms and show you the love you have waited all your life for. I will carry you to that place of love we have ached and long for for a lifetime. I will spend the rest of my days spoiling you with my love and reveling in the beauty that is you and your love. Call me your Knight...call me your Prince. I don't care the title as long as I'm YOURS. All my love my Darlin'. Until I hold you in my arms I remain now and forever yours.....

ETHAN
EthanGaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EthanGaBoy For This Useful Post: