View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #31
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default drinking fruits and vegetables

I caught that Montel Williams Healthmaster infomercial this weekend and was intrigued by it. I definitely don't eat enough fruits because mostly I don't like them that much. So I've been experimenting with making fruit and vegetable smoothies in my blender. Today I put in half an orange, half an apple, a handful of spinach, a handful of blueberries and a few cauliflower florets. Four ice cubes and four ounces of water and had to go for about two or three minutes to get it all liquefied in my Hamilton Beach blender.

It tastes about like you'd expect. But somehow, for me, drinking it is still easier than eating all that.

I'm thinking of getting a Blendtec, then I wouldn't have to spend time cutting things up. Because the Blendtec can blend anything. Just look for it on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote