View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #48
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Natalie,

I want to share here that you are such a dear heart and I have thoroughly enjoyed your zest for poetry, the spoken word, your sense of fashion and the wealth of knowledge you share with our online community! I have read your posts, over the years, and it was only recently in the past year or so that I actively began to cultivate a friendship with you! Thank you Natalie for the encouragement you have gifted to me, for being a willing participant in our community and for sharing your values and beliefs in ways that helps others (me included) to see all the beauty and wisdom you possess! Thank you so much for the sweet friendship we have shared!

~D

PS/ I truly love the fashion thread! (Baby Blue tutu and all!)

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: