Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Tabitha,

Thank you so much for the compassionate support you have been to me during my eldest sons' demise... Thank you so much for reaching out to me during a very difficult time in my life as I watched with horror, the details that spiraled out of his and my control to help him when he needed me most! I think that our being mother's to our children who have served our country is one of the toughest roles a mother could ever endure. Thank you for F*cking much for all the love and tender care you have given to me during a very difficult time in my life. I continue to champion his cause and do all I can for him because despite what has happened, he did give up his life to serve our country and deserves so much more that I could ever give to him! Because of your influence in my life, this hardship has helped me to retool my ability to respond to serious pressures in life that I never knew to exist! You are the sweetest and I send you much Femme love today!

~D

PS/ thank you so much for the beautiful cards you leave on my friendship page! Thank you Tabitha!!!!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: