Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

sometimes lists like this come across as popularity contests and having been a kid in school who had no one on her side, it gives me sad feelings. But I will participate regardless because I am no longer that sad child. I am enamored by many people here and I shall not be able to get everyone I wish to compliment into one post...so if you are not mentioned in the first one, just know your turn will come...

AtLastHome: you are such a tender soul. Sometimes I just want to reiki over you and take your sorrow away. Its there only because you have had such a full loving life and have such an abundance of life and love to offer and so wish to do so...god, Susan... the muses wake each day because of people like you...you are THEIR inspiration...

Strappie: I have a new friendship crush on Strappie. I have seen her be friends with others and have delighted in how genuine of a friend she is. I finally got up the nerve to ask if I could be a friend to her too. And thankfully she said yes. I am honored.

NYCfemBBW: Girl..you have been a true friend for so long...I have turned to you when I could trust no one else...

Gemme: I met you thru the scrapbook craft thread. You have the one of the kindness personalities I have encountered online. An angel amongst demons at times...

Liam: A quiet voice is heard above the roar and strut of bulls. I adore you.

BigButchMistie: Honey, it is so evident how much love you have to offer someone and how unwilling you are to settle for less than what you want. Do it right honey. Do it one time instead of many. It hurts me to see butches go thru femme after femme as tho we are chattle. You show me you see us as treasure.

Random: you are such a strong fierce femme. Not afraid to be cut from a different pattern. I love you so much for that.

more later...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: